Friday, June 4, 2010

Sams Club Week 4

This will be Amber and I fourth weekend fundraising for CMN at Sams club and this will be our biggest yet. We will be expanding our menu for the event this weekend to include Italian Sausage, Chicken Wings and Brunswick Stew. Our hopes are high for Saturday and hope that the weather holds out for us it has been horrible in the afternoon all week long.I have to fire the offset up in a little while to get the butts on and of course it is raining as I type. I will also be smoking rib tips to cut up and go into our smoked Baked Beans. We got to see the new Logo design yesterday and we are real excited about getting it finished. I will post it when we get the finished product. I am excited about getting some shirts and banners done with the new logo on them. Oh well off to fire up the smokers in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment