Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We want to wish everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. We have a few things going on this weekend, we are going to a birthday party Saturday for Bobby and Rochells daughter Morgan(her 6th). Ambers potato salad has been requested for the party and I am going to make MOINK balls so I can show Bobby how to use his UDS. Sunday and Monday will be spent by the pool at dads house and I will have the drum fired up. Sunday we will be doing BBQ Chicken quarters(cleaning out the freezer) the side have yet to be determined. The weather is supposed to be nice for the weekend so the kids will spend the majority of the time in the pool,this will give Amber and I time to cook as well as work on the tans. Monday will be a long awaited RIB DAY it has been a few weeks since we have done those. I think I will do baby backs instead of spares so the cook time will be alot shorter. We also have to work on our throwdown entries for the week the theme this week is -A Place We Would Like To Visit. I'll post later in the weekend what we decide to cook for this.Everyone have a safe weekend and don't drink too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment