Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patricks Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy St. Patricks Day remember to wear your green and eat your corned beef. We smoked some pastrami last night for sammies tonight of course I could'nt wait so I had one for lunch. We also did a rack of St. Louis style ribs which I overcooked(fall off the bone tender). Thats ok for home cook but I am practicing for comps so it ticked me off still we will eat good. As you can see the lasagna fatty came out real good and will make it's way onto my menu with a little tweaking.Overcooked ribs means one thing to me,I gotta do them again and get them right this time, but not today it's raining again of course. Well everybody eat well and have an ice cold beer and enjoy your St. Pattys Day

No comments:

Post a Comment