Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day UDS cook.

Like I needed an excuse to cook but it sounds good. Today we threw a couple of racks of baby backs on the UDS along with a couple of phatties. Last time I did ribs I went with the 3-2-1 method and they were overcooked today was the 2-1-1 method and they came out so much better. The difference between the UDS and my offset are night and day. Thank god for the brethren and all the ideas and advice from those guys it has shortened the learning curve on the new smoker and the food is alot better. The second UDS burn and build will be next weekend with a few new tweaks to the design.Should get a new load of barrels next week and build a few more to sell. All that being said I really wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentines Day and I'll post pics in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment