Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big cook tomorrow

Gonna throw the first boston butt on the UDS tomorrow along with a couple of racks of spares for a client. I hope it warms up a little i'm tired of being cold can't wait til spring. I am planning an overnight unsupervised cook for the butt and the ribs will go on in the afternoon for a 31/2 hour cook. I see some fatties in the cook somewhere also prob stuffed with pepperoni,cheese,mushrooms and onion. I have spent alot of time on the BBQ Brethren forum this week , what a wealth of information. The next throwdown was issued this week and it is Surf and Turf. Amber wants to enter this one. Our trade partner was announced this weekend and we will be making a trip out to Lane packing company this weekend to find some regional sauces to send to Indiana. We are looking foreward to receiving our package from the trade. I will put picture up of the cook and the trade as they unfold. Everybody have a great night Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment