Saturday, November 26, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

The holidays are here already man where has the year gone what a blur. I am thankful that 2011 was such a great year, we added Parker to the family, had a good competition year and we all have our health so overall a success. 57 Smokehouse catering is already getting Christmas orders and that really excites me that means I get to cook but man I gotta get a bigger smoker I miss the Bubba grill. The kids are so excited that Santa will be coming agian this year and bringing them lots of goodies. The one thing I love about the season is that TV doesn't really suck and I get to live my childhood through the eyes of my kids with all the old Christmas shows I watched as a youngster. I also love the tunes of the season I keep them downloaded on my MP3 so I can visit them all year long(weird I know). I am really hoping to grow the 57 Smokehouse name in 2012 through the competition scene as well as a few othe plans I have up my sleeve but we will see how those pan out. In short I just wanted to wish all our friends and family a very safe holiday season....
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE...
ALAN,AMBER,JACOB,AYDEN,MAKENNA and PARKER WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment