Monday, September 20, 2010

Indian Celebration cook this weekend.

We had a huge cook this weekend at the Ocmulgee National Monument(indian mounds)this weekend and we had a blast. We cooked for all the volunteers and vendors both Saturday and Sunday and of course I left the camera at home both days so no pictures. Our days started with cooking sausage for breakfast for 400 people and Saturday we did hamburgers,Sunday we did sausage peppers and onions. Let me tell you cooking for a large crowd of people is a thrilling thing to do as well as exhausting. We got this opportunity thanks to Todd Lowe from Harveys supermarket in Hawkinsville. We got tour of the grounds and I learned things I didn't know and I have been going there my whole life. The crowds were huge and the volunteers and staff were top notch and we were made to feel right at home. I wish I had pictures but I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment